Etsy picks: Valentine’s Day
After the rush of Christmas festivities and all the birthdays that clump together over winter in this family, it’s nice to have a moment to breathe before the next event pops up in the calendar. But oh, look at that, Valentine’s Day is just around the corner! There’s no need for grand gestures every time, but sometimes a little token of one’s affection is the perfect way to brighten someone’s day. And a day built around celebrating loving relationships needn’t be restricted to romance. My friend and I have exchanged Valentine’s cards for years now, while couples I know barely mark the day. So I’ve explored Etsy looking for Valentine gifts for everyone, whether they are celebrating new romances, lifelong friendships, or just taking the day as the perfect excuse to have some fun.
- Toast your love with a Personalised Engraved Tumbler Set from TheCountyWorkshop
- Share minimalistic BFF Morse Code Bracelets from WhiteHandDesigns with a close friend
- Grab some colourful Heart Crayons from WatercolorForYou to make perfect party favours
- Celebrate your family with a Custom Portrait from a Photo from OilCustomPaintings
- Mark shared milestones with a Personalised Picture Frame from CreationsByCourtneyB
- Give some steampunk style with Watch Movement Cufflinks from JFoxCufflinks
- Jewellery always works – a gorgeous Carnelian Necklace from NaTavelli is just one example
- Add a retro touch to your keys with a VW Bus Wooden Keychain from ZenImperiumDesigns
- Kid’s can dress to impress with Valentine’s Day T-shirts from HeavenlyHandmadesGB
Links to Etsy are affiliate links. There is no additional cost to you, but I receive a small percentage of the sale from Etsy, should you choose to make a purchase from a shop other than my own.